Enrol with PCoM
To enrol at the Penrith Conservatorium of Music, please first purchase your PCoM Membership then complete the Enrolment Form below and return to us by post, fax, email or in person. For any queries, please contact us on (02) 4723 7611 or email PCoM.
Conditions of Enrolment
- From January 2013 all students enrolling or re-enrolling in any PCoM courses must purchase a membership.
- Before commencement of tuition, a deposit of two weeks tuition is required, to ensure booking is held.
- All tuition fees are payable to the teacher (in advance) at the beginning of each term.
- Failure to appear for first booked lesson will result in forfeit of deposit.
- Two weeks notice is required if you wish to cancel your enrolment.
- Please advise us in advance on (02) 4723 7611 if unable to attend a lesson.
- Make up lessons are only given if the teacher has cancelled the lesson.
- An enrolment remains valid from the date of enrolment until the end of the current term. Unless otherwise advised, continuity of tuition will be assumed and invoiced accordingly.
- In cases where a student is undecided/unsure about commencing study in a particular instrument, a 30 minute interview/lesson can be arranged with an appropriate tutor to view the student's needs and aspirations. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Enrolment for tuition constitutes an agreement to engage the services of a teacher at a particular time each week, for the duration of the term.
Penrith Conservatorium of Music